1/2 cup butter or 2 sticks (softened)
1 tsp vanilla
1 egg white
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 1/2 tbs sour cream
1 cup granulated sugar
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees (use confection setting of available)
2. Butter 13x9 baking dish & set aside.
3. Mix all dry ingredients together on bowl & set aside.
4. In a another bowl mix butter & sugar together until smooth.
5. Stir in egg & egg white.
6. Add in vanilla & sour cream & mix until blended.
7. Slowly add in dry mixture & mix until well combined.
8. With buttered hands gently press/patting mixture into buttered baking pan.
9. Bake 17-20min. until edges are golden brown. Remove from oven & let cool completely.
10. Frost & cut into squares.
Marshmallow Fluff Icing
1/4 cup or 1stick salted butter (room temperature)
2-3 tbsp. whipping cream
1/2 tsp Vanilla
2 cups icing sugar (sifted)
1 7oz. Jar marshmallow fluff
Food coloring (if desired)
1. Put all ingredients into a mixing bowl.
2. Add 2-3 drops of preferred food coloring if desired & Mix on med. speed until smooth (approx. 2-3min.)