1 cup real Mayo (NOT Miracle Whip)
1 cup Parmesan Cheese
1 clove garlic (crushed or diced)
1 sm. jar marinated artichoke hearts (chopped)
I cup Italian Blend Shredded Cheese (Kraft, Sargeanto & I think PC have pre made bags)
1 tbsp. dried parsley
4 pita (any kind - cut into triangles)
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
3. Place & smooth mixture into an oven safe dish.
4. Sprinkle dried parsley over the top of the mixture.
5. Cover with a piece of tinfoil & bake in the oven for 30min. Remove tin foil and bake 10min more or until top is golden.
6. Remove from oven & serve warm with pita triangles.