1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Unwrap mini eggs and place in bowl in the freezer.
3. Make your favourite chocolate cupcake recipe.
4. Place cupcake liners in tins & fill with batter ( 2/3 full)
8. Remove mini eggs from freezer & press one mini egg sideways into each cupcake.
9. Bake for approx. 22min. & remove from oven.
10. Cool cupcakes on rack before icing.
1 cup vegetable shortening
1 tsp. vanilla
3 cups icing sugar
3-4 tbsp. water or more until desired consistency reached
6 Regular sized Cadbury cream eggs (chopped into small pieces)
Yellow food colouring
1. Mix together shortening, vanilla, icing sugar & water until desired consistency reached.
2. Place 1/3 cup of icing in separate bowl & set aside.
3. Add in chopped Cadbury Creme eggs to larger bowl & mix together.
4. Cut a med. sized hole in a disposable piping bag, place icing inside & swirl onto each cupcake.
5. Add a small amount of yellow food colouring to the sm. bowl & 1-2tsp. of caramel. Mix together.
6. Cut a tiny hole in another disposable bag, place in yellow icing & pipe a bit over each cupcake.
That's it...now it's time to enjoy!!